DataScouting will be at the IBC Show this year, exhibiting at Pod Stand P06. With more than 1700 exhibitors, the IBC Show 2019 is an unparalleled platform to discover the latest innovations in the media industries. Visit us at our pod stand from the 13th to the 17th of September to discover our latest innovations in media intelligence.
DataScouting’s platforms minimize time and effort needed to search and find actionable information in broadcast, online and print media. Using text analytics and automatic classification, speech and optical character recognition, advertisement, logo, and face identification, we help media monitoring companies and organizations streamline their workflow, create a database of media intelligence information and share content.
Augment your broadcast, online and print media intelligence operations with our MediaScouting Suite:
- News Insight: identify relevant news quickly and with minimum effort
- Ad monitoring: track and annotate new advertisements
- Data augmentation: logo and face recognition, machine translation
- Dashboard: multi-platform content delivery
And there is more we can talk about:
- Multilingual text analytics: classification, entity extraction, and machine translation
- Automatic Speech Recognition: transform speech to text almost in real-time
- Machine Vision: logo, trademark and face recognition
- Audio processing: ad and speaker identification
Go ahead and schedule your meeting with us at the IBC Show 2019.
Meet DataScouting at: Pod Stand P06
Location: flyover walkway between Halls 7 and 8
IBC: The world’s most influential media, entertainment, and technology show
Venue: RAI Amsterdam