Big Data: it is not the size, but how you use it
PaladorScheduler is unique in so many ways; first and foremost because it proves that big data workloads can be managed and optimized. But let us count the ways:
- It is a unique software ecosystem for distributing, processing and managing workloads and big data in real time
- It can scale out by default using load balancing and locality features included in products such as Hadoop or HDFS
- It can be easily integrated with enterprise and legacy systems enriching them with modern management and processing trends
- It gives users the ability to monitor and manage the entire enterprise cluster through a responsive web interface
- It supports advanced scheduling and prioritization
- It has a user interface with Tasks, Jobs, Queues, Nodes and Sceenshots
- It is compliant with reactive traits
- It allows monitoring and visualization through a web interface
- It has an easy to use programming interface
- It is platform independent.
How do you score thee? If this tool is useful to you, you might want to take a look at DStorage, a cost-effective, reliable and easy to use solution for storage and archiving to help you leverage your storage resources.