The AMEC Global Summit on Measurement returns for its 14th year as an in-person event held in Vienna from 23 to 25th of May.
DataScouting has been an AMEC member since 2014. As a tech provider we offer AMEC members sophisticated PR dashboards and media intelligence software solutions to optimize their business workflow across print, TV, Radio, online and social media. As an AMEC member we are proud sponsors of all AMEC Global Summits.
About the AMEC Global Summit on Measurement 2022
The 2022 theme The Next Normal: Communicators at the Data Table will focus on data and its implementation, and delegates will explore the latest analytics, tools and methods that can help shape communication strategy in 2022 and beyond. The agenda will also examine how the global pandemic has highlighted the demand for data in order to help build trust, impact and illustrate the value of communication.
This is the event of the year for all communicators, public relations professionals and everyone in the media intelligence space. The programme topics will include:
- New takes on integrated evaluation frameworks
- Why communicators need to be data literate
- How to better utilize SAAS services and technical referral assets
- What the future PR professional will be focused on and why
How to better utilize SAAS services and technical referral assets
The AMEC Global Summit embraces technology, and delegates will be able to explore how to better utilize SaaS/SaaP services via the AMEC Technical Referral Asset.
Are buyers and sellers of PR measurement tech aligned on what is important? Jonny Bentwood (Global Head of Data & Analytics, Golin) and Sophia Karakeva (AMEC Board member, head of the AMEC Tech Hub Special Interest Group and Chief Communications Officer at DataScouting) will present the controversial findings of this first scenario analyzed under the AMEC Technical Referral Asset. The discussion will be moderated by Todd Grossman, Global Chief Adoption Officer at Talkwalker.
The session will take place on Tuesday, May 24th at 11:30am CET.
Your Software Technology Partner
DataScouting is a software research and development company, specialized in media monitoring solutions for communicators.
Our platforms minimize time and effort needed to search and find actionable information across all media – broadcast, online, social, and print. Using text analytics and automatic classification, speech and optical character recognition, ad monitoring, logo and face detection, we help media monitoring companies and organizations streamline their workflow, create a database of media intelligence information, and share content. Our dashboards allow PR and media monitoring organizations to present content, visualize analytics, and create reports.
- Dashboard: multi-platform content delivery based on your needs and workflows.
- News Monitoring: identify relevant news quickly, using OCR, speech recognition, close caption extraction, news ticker extraction;
- Ad monitoring: track and annotate advertisements;
- Data augmentation: logo and face recognition, digital on-screen graphic recognition;
- Text analytics: automatic machine translation, automatic sentiment analysis, automatic summarization;
Multi-platform content delivery
MediaScouting Dashboard is a robust, automated one place source with everything you need to know from content marketing to competitor intelligence to help you get a real-time understanding of your brand’s media intelligence ecosystem. All insights are backed by smart data so that you can make smarter, actionable decisions. So, when evaluating the best dashboard for your business you should make sure it offers some must-have features.
- Includes Broadcast, Online, Social, and Print data in a single dashboard
- Search and identify content of interest using speech recognition, face/logo recognition or any other AI modulese from DataScouting
- Work with content from multiple languages using machine translation
- Use modules such as entity recognition to find relationships across content
- Drill down to information using content visualizations
- Create reports using customizable profiles
- Schedule customizable automated email reports and alerts
- Share data via RSS, Messenger, WhatsApp, or any other integrations
And there is more we can talk about, so visit our booth and let’s discuss your needs. We will demonstrate how you can stream-line your media monitoring workflow using our Suite.