The FIBEP Spring Summit is a new format launched by FIBEP this year and brings together three events: Copyright, Tech and Sales.
- The Copyright Session is led and moderated by Christophe Dickès, Global Media & Copyright Direct, Onclusive. It will be held on Monday, 28th of March in the morning.
- The Tech Session is led and moderated by Sophia Karakeva, Chief Communications Officer at DataScouting. It will be held on Monday, 28th of March, in the afternoon.
- The Sales Session is led and moderated by Steffen Egelund, CEO of Media Track. It will be held on Tuesday, 29th of March, in the morning.
- On Tuesday the agenda will also have a networking event in the afternoon.
The FIBEP Spring Event will be a combination of an in-person and hybrid format.
The Tech Session in detail
The Tech Session is led and moderated by Sophia Karakeva, our Chief Communications Officer. As a Vice President of FIBEP, Sophia is leading the Tech Portfolio.
The Tech Session has been scheduled for Monday, 28th of March and will run from 2pm until 5:45 pm EET. The agenda includes:
- Keynote: A Field Guide to Habits of Thought in Media Analysis
- Tech trends with staying power: This is a going to be a dialogue between MMOs and Tech providers discussing which new technologies will stick with the media intelligence industry and should be adopted by all MMOs.
- Market extension: new dimensions in business incubation. This is going to be a panel of distinguish speakers outlining industry areas and perspectives that affect the media intelligence industry:
- The Metaverse: Opportunities, Risks, & Regulation;
- OSINT: Sensemaking in a Hybrid Environment;
- Media intelligence in times of war, disinformation and human rights abuses.
For more information about individual speakers, visit the FIBEP Spring Summit 2022 webpage.
Mr Stavros Vologiannidis, Co-Founder of DataScouting will present at the session: Tech trends with staying power elaborating on technology trends that are affecting the media intelligence industry and will be the drivers for innovation in the near future.
Smart Media & Open Source Intelligence
DataScouting is a service provider and software developer for Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), specialized in developing innovative solutions for media monitors, PR agencies, publishers, broadcasters, brand owners, and market analysis specialists.
Our platforms minimize time and effort needed to search and find actionable information in broadcast, online, social media, and print media. Using text analytics and automatic classification, speech and optical character recognition, advertisement, logo and face identification, we help media monitoring companies and organizations streamline their workflow, create a database of media intelligence information and share content.
About MediaScouting Suite
- A versatile broadcast, online and print media intelligence platform developed to provide holistic solutions for media monitors, broadcasters, media agencies, governments and organizations.
- Automatically enriches media content using AI.
- Built for Cloud, can be installed On-Premise.
Why should you use the MediaScouting Suite
- One shared intelligent media platform for all media:
- Broadcast: Speech-to-Text, Ad Monitoring, Face/Logo Recognition.
- Online & Social: News content crawlers, metadata extraction via NLP.
- Print: OCR, Metadata, Clipping/Reviewing, Ad Monitoring.
- Maintain effective cross-organization: keep teams organized and connected, from anywhere, anytime.
- Ideal for multi-location business.
- Dashboard: multi-platform, multi-format content delivery.
Check out other media intelligence software solutions.
Media Sponsor: ATHENS NEWS AGENCY – MACEDONIAN PRESS AGENCY