DataScouting is looking for Java Engineers. We are a software research and development company, specialized in creating smart traditional and online media intelligence and analysis platforms, as well as providing digital convergence services and dissemination solutions for cultural heritage and historical archives.
This is an opportunity to work in an established company that retains a start-up culture while serving customers around the globe. You will be working alongside experienced engineers and researchers on our core products. We are looking for Java Engineers with a passion for self-improvement and continuous learning.
- Participate in system design and software architecture processes
- Maintain existing codebase of our core products
- Implement and deliver new features in production
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java 8+ experience
- Involved in production-level codebase
- Solid understanding of Web technologies and APIs
- Familiarity with microservices-based architecture
- Familiarity with Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge sharing culture
Nice to be familiar with:
- Spring Boot, Java EE, GWT
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Functional programming concepts
- Design patterns
- Frontend web architecture
- Continuous Integration
- Agile software development
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the inscription Java Engineer.